Bally Sports is the one-stop destination for watching live sports, local sports, and original programming.
The Bally Sports Regional Networks, launched in March 2021, is owned by Diamond Sports Group.
Make your adrenaline rush pumping from the comfort of your couch with the Bally Sports app. Featuring hundreds of live sporting events such as NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, High School Athletics, College Basketball, and Football, the Bally Sports app can make your dull day full of excitement anytime.
The Bally Sports app is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices and popular streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and Android TV. So, don’t wait anymore and activate the Bally Sports app on your streaming device via www.ballysports.com/activate and catch your favorite team in action.
In this post, you will learn how to watch Bally Sports with or without cable on your streaming device.
Guide to Activate BallySports.com on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV & Android TV 
After installing the Bally Sports app from the application store of your streaming device:
- Launch the app to receive a ballysports.com activate code on the TV screen.
- Head directly to ballysports.com/activate to enter the code and choose your cable provider.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to link your device.
Activating the Bally Sports app using the above instructions shouldn’t take more than a minute, provided you have everything in place beforehand –
- Compatible streaming device. (see list below)
- A second device to access ballysports.com activate URL.
- You must connect both devices to stable internet. (Wifi recommended)
- Bally Sports is available on almost all TV service providers, including Spectrum, Xfinity, U-verse, DirecTV, Cox, Sudden Link, WOW, and Xtream.
- You need the sign-in details of a participating TV provider to complete the activation process.
All set with the suggested prerequisites? Let’s get the Ballysports.com app activated on your streaming device.
Ballysports.com activate Roku
If you own a Roku device and have a subscription from a participating TV provider, you can easily access Bally Sports on Roku.
Just download and install the Bally Sports Channel app from the Channel Store (Under the SPORTS category) and activate it at ballysports.com/activate using your service provider credentials.
For the detailed process, refer to the following steps –
- Go to Streaming Channels > Search/Search Channels section from your Roku home menu.
- Use the search option to find the Bally Sports app.
- Once found, select the app and tap the Add channel button.
- Wait for the app to get added to your Roku device.
- Once added, launch the app and fetch the activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit ballysports.com/activate on your phone/pc browser.
- Enter the code from your TV and select your cable provider.
- Sign in using your service provider login credentials to complete the activation process.
The Bally Sports app is now active on your Roku device.
ballysports.com/activate Amazon FireStick
Here are the easy steps to activate Bally Sports on FireStick.
- From the home screen, go to the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the Bally Sports app.
- Download & install the app on your Fire TV.
- Launch it to receive a unique code and activation instructions.
- Open ballysports.com/activate on a second device.
- Enter the code from your TV screen.
- Then, find your cable provider using the search option or select it from the options displayed.
- After that, sign in with your cable provider credentials on the subsequent screen.
You should now be able to watch your favorite Bally Sports event on your Fire TV device.
Steps to Activate Bally Sports on Android TV
Activate the Bally Sports app on your Google TV and access more than 100 live sporting events. Follow these steps to get the Bally Sports app on your Android TV.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Look for the Bally Sports app.
- Select it from the search results.
- Tap the Install button and wait for the app to get installed.
- Now, tap Open to launch the Bally Sports app on Android TV.
- An activation code, along with instructions, will display on the TV screen.
- Visit ballysports.com/activate on your phone or PC browser.
- Then, enter the code in the prompted field and select your TV Service Provider.
- On the following screen, sign in to your TV Provider account.
Complete the rest of the prompts (if any) to finish the activation process.
Activate on Apple TV at ballysports.com/activate
Enjoy the live sports streaming of NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, High School Athletics, and College Football and Basketball on Apple TV by activating the Bally Sports app using these instructions.
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the search option to locate the Bally Sports app.
- Install the app on your TV.
- After installation, press Open to launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on Apple TV.
- Now, on another device, open a browser and visit ballysports.com/activate.
- Enter the code and select your TV Provider.
- Sign in to your service provider and complete the activation process.
You should now access the Bally Sports app on your Apple TV.
Watch Bally Sports with BallySports+ Subscription
If you are a cord cutter, you can subscribe to Bally Sports+ to watch live local Bally Sports games, replays, and highlights on multiple streaming devices. Bally Sports+ subscription comes with a 7-day free trial for new customers. Here are the steps to create a Bally Sports account –
- Go to ballysports.com and click the Watch button from the menu bar.
- Enter your zip code and click the See Packages button to check the available packages in your area.
- Please select a suitable Bally Sports subscription plan and click Try It Free.
- Now, click the Continue to Sign Up option to subscribe to Bally Sports+ services.
- Enter your email address, password, and name.
- Click the Sign-Up button.
- Provide your card details to complete the process.
Stick to the on-screen prompts to start streaming live sports on your TV.
Devices Compatible with Bally Sports App
Bally Sports is available not only at ballysports.com but can also be accessed through most Android devices, iOS devices, and most Windows PCs and tablets. Also, it is compatible with numerous living room/connected device platforms.
|Apple Devices||– Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 14.4.|
– Apple TV 4th generation or above with tvOS 13.0
– Apple Mac devices with OSX 10.14
|Android Devices||– Android TV with OS 10.0|
– Android Mobile with OS 8.1.0
|Google Chromecast Devices (2nd Generation)||– Cast for Android TV with Firmware version 1.42.179832|
– Chromecast with Firmware version 1.44.185164
– Chromecast (2nd Gen) with Firmware version 1.44.185164
– Chromecast Ultra with Firmware version 1.42.183786
|Supported Web Browsers||– Google Chrome|
– Apple Safari
|Other Platforms||– Amazon Fire TV with OS 6|
– Roku with 9.0 firmware
– Windows PCs and tablets with Windows 10
– Microsoft Xbox One Gaming Console
About Bally Sports
Bally Sports from Sinclair Broadcast Group is a well-known sports channel that offers live sports, original programming, and shows from Sinclair Regional Sports Network.
Be it Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, or Bally Sports North, streaming services make an ideal choice for sports lovers to watch their favorite regional games.
What to Watch on Bally Sports
Live games, original programming, and pre and post-game shows – you name it, Bally Sports has it. Bally Sports delivers a wide range of sports programs on your TV screen, including live coverage of your favorite sports – NHL, NBA, and MLB.
With a TV provider or Bally Sports+ subscription, you can stream college football, soccer, baseball, basketball, and great programming on your TV or smartphone. Ensure you are connected to a stable (high-speed) Wi-Fi network to watch pregame and postgame shows, press conferences, and documentaries.
How to Watch Bally Sports Without Cable?
Here you will learn how to watch Bally Sports without cable using a DIRECTV STREAM subscription.
DIRECTV STREAM Packages
DirecTV Stream has 4 affordable packages to choose from – Entertainment, Choice, Ultimate, and Premier.
- The DIRECT STREAM ENTERTAINMENT package is available for $69.99 per month. You will have access to a total of 65 channels, including Bally Sports.
- The second package that gets you Bally Sports and other important channels like Game Show Network, Cooking, Regional Sports Networks, etc., is the CHOICE plan. It is available for $89.99 per month.
- The next package that you may want to subscribe to is the DIRECTV Stream Ultimate package. It offers 130 channels at just $104.99. Not only will you access Bally Sports, but also you can stream FXM, NHL Network, and more.
- Coming to the last package, i.e., DirecTV Stream Premier, you will stream 140 channels. Bally Sports comes added to this package. Hence it costs nothing extra to you. The Premier package is billed for $149.99 per month.
People who have previously subscribed to one of these packages will not have to pay separately to stream Bally Sports. If you haven’t subscribed to DIRECT STREAM, check the plan that suits you best.
Frequently Asked Questions
The videos are freezing and blurring. How to fix them?
If the videos on your Bally Sports app are playing in blurred quality or freezing a lot, consider clearing the app’s cached data. Also, check your internet speed, as it can also cause quality issues with the videos.
How much does it cost to subscribe?
To access the Bally Sports app on your preferred device, you need a subscription thru a participating TV service provider. There is no additional charge to access the service.
What if I don’t remember my TV Provider login credentials?
If you have forgotten your TV Provider username or password, you can retrieve them by visiting your service provider’s website. Once retrieved, you can use the credentials to activate Bally Sports on your device at ballysports.com/activate.