If you live in Arizona, Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Louisiana, Georgia, Nevada, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, or Virginia, chances are high that you might have stopped at Conn’s Home Plus to buy furniture, appliances, mattresses, or fitness equipment for your home.
A publicly traded “furniture, mattress, electronics, and appliance store,” Conn’s HomePlus has everything you need to elevate the look of your home.
Headquartered in the Woodlands, Texas, Conn’s has its card launched to ensure its customers’ avail of maximum benefits while shopping for their favorite home appliances.
If you recently received your Conn’s credit card, you must activate it at conns.com/activate before reaping the benefits and rewards.
You will require the following prerequisites to activate your Conn’s credit card –
- Card details (Card Number, Expiration Details, etc.)
- Correct Conn’s HomePlus account credentials.
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Activate Conn’s Credit Card at conns.com/activate
Before accessing the activation page, you must keep your Conn’s card details handy. You can activate your Conn’s credit card in the following way –
- Visit conns.com/activate on a web browser.
- Click the ACTIVATE NOW option. (It will have a “locked” sign.)
- Enter your Email Address and Password. (If you don’t have the credentials, click the REGISTER button to create an account.)
- Click the LOG IN option.
- Once you access your Conn’s HomePlus account, follow the on-screen prompts to access the card activation page.
- Enter the required details and click the ACTIVATE button.
Now that your card is activated, you can use it to make payments.
How to Create a New Customer Account with Conn’s HomePlus
New customers can use the following steps to sign up for an account with Conn’s Home Plus.
- Go to the Create Account page.
- Enter the required details, such as your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, and Password.
- Click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
Your Conn’s Home Plus customer account is now active, and you can use the credentials to activate your new Conn’s card at conns.com/activate.
How to Prequalify for a Conn’s Home Plus Card
Do you want to use a Conn’s card for easy shopping at Conn’s HomePlus? It is a three-step process –
- You need to provide your Basic Info for the system to verify your details.
- Enter your Financial Info.
- In the third step, you will see the Results.
Here’s how you can check whether you qualify for a new card –
- Go to conns.com on your computer and click the Prequalify Now option.
- Enter lat 4-digits of your ITIN or SSN and your Phone Number. (By providing these details, Conn’s authorized vendors will extract the required information to expedite your request.)
- Click the CONTINUE option. (By clicking the CONTINUE button, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Conn’s. Also, you agree to receive messages from Conn’s.)
- On the next page, enter your financial details.
- After submitting your financial details, the system will notify you if you are eligible for a Conn’s card.
Use these easy steps to activate your Conn’s card and enjoy a plethora of benefits like building your credit with low monthly payments and 0% interest offers on qualifying purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the official issuer of Conn’s Credit Card?
Synchrony Bank issues Conn’s credit cards. It has an account number starting with 60345906.
How to pay Conn’s card installment?
The easiest way to pay your Conn’s installment is via the online portal. You can log into your account to pay the bill. However, you may dial 1-800-511-5750 to pay by phone.
Where can I get additional details about my Conn’s card?
You can log into your Conn’s customer account to view your balance, update your account information, make a payment, etc.
- How to Activate Epix TV App at epix.com/devices – Updated
- How to Activate or Sign in to Netflix on your TV at netflix.com/tv8
- Enter Code to Link Your Microsoft Account at https://www.microsoft.com/link – Updated
- MyIndigoCard and www.myindigocard.com login, registration and Lost Password Guide
- MyHTSpace WFMR – ESS Login, Signup and Password Reset Guide