Crunchyroll is well known for distributing, publishing, and licensing the streaming of Anime, Manga, and Dorama in the United States.
After merging with Funimation, it has even become better and bigger, offering animated Japanese shows, original series, offline downloads, and an expansive anime library.
You need not be an anime fan to stream Crunchyroll, as the streaming service boasts more than 900 anime shows, over 50 Manga Titles, and more than 200 Asian Dramas.
With over 1,300 titles and 30,000 episodes of anime, Crunchyroll is one of the top picks in the United States. Also, the latest Crunchyroll TV app is available across devices and streaming platforms, such as Roku, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Xbox, etc.
To watch Crunchyroll on such TV-connected devices,
- create an account with Crunchyroll,
- sign up with a plan to avoid endless ads,
- install the Crunchyroll TV app,
- activate the service at www.crunchyroll.com/activate.
What Devices Support Crunchyroll
From gaming consoles to streaming players, Crunchyroll is available across devices.
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Fire TV
- Android TV
- PS4 and PS5
Guide to Activate Crunchyroll on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Xbox, and Android TV
Activating the Crunchyroll channel on any streaming device or smart TV is quite easy. Just follow the information provided here to install and activate Crunchyroll on your streaming device via www.crunchyroll/activate.
Crunchyroll Activate on Roku
If you are using a Roku player, follow the instructions below to activate the Crunchyroll Roku channel –
- Go to the Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Install the Crunchyroll app.
- Launch the app and select Log in with Activation Code to get a unique alpha-numeric code.
- Visit crunchyroll.com/activate on a different device and enter the sign-in details.
- Now, enter the 6-digit code.
- Click the Activate button to begin watching anime on Roku.
www.crunchyroll/activate Apple TV
Here are the steps to install the Crunchyroll app from the App Store and activate it on your Apple TV device:
- Switch on your Apple TV device.
- Search for the Crunchyroll app in the App Store.
- Install the app and launch it after successful installation.
- Inside the app, select the Login with Activation Code option to generate a get a code.
- Once you have the code, open www.crunchyroll/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Sign in with Crunchyroll login credentials.
- Enter the code from Apple TV and click Activate.
Wait for a few seconds, and you will be ready to stream Crunchyroll on Apple TV.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on Xbox One
If you own an Xbox One device, here’s how to watch Crunchyroll.
- Power on your device and scroll to the Microsoft Xbox Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to find the Crunchyroll app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, launch the app and follow the prompts to get a code.
- Save the code before visiting crunchyroll.com/activate on a different device.
- Sign in to your Crunchyroll account (if you have not signed in already).
- Enter the code in the desired field and click Link Device.
You are now ready to stream Crunchyroll on Xbox One.
Crunchyroll Activate on FireStick
Below you’ll find step-by-step instructions to activate CrunchyRoll on Amazon FireStick/ Fire TV –
- Go to the Amazon App Store on Fire TV.
- Type Crunchyroll in the Search bar.
- Select the app and click Get to install the app.
- Launch the app to generate a unique alpha-numeric code.
- Head to crunchyroll.com/activate and provide the sign-in details.
- Type the code from your TV screen.
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
The Crunchyroll channel is now active on your FireStick device, and you can stream Japan’s most popular anime on Fire TV.
Activate Crunchyroll on Android TV at www.crunchyroll/activate
Android TV users can watch animated Japanese shows for free by installing and activating the Crunchyroll app.
- Install the Crunchyroll app from the Play Store of your Android TV.
- Launch the app and select Log in with Activation Code.
- Your TV screen will now display an activation code.
- Leave the screen visible and open crunchyroll.com/activate on another device.
- Sign in using your Crunchyroll username and password.
- Enter the code and tap the Link Device option.
You can now enjoy your favorite cartoon shows on Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do to watch Crunchyroll on my TV?
There are a few things needed to watch Crunchyroll on your TV.
– An active Crunchyroll profile.
– A compatible streaming device.
– Stable internet connection.
– A valid subscription if you don’t want ads.
– Another device to access the official activation link – crunchyroll.com/activate.
Is Crunchyroll available on Roku?
The latest Roku models support the Crunchyroll app. However, you must update your device to avoid technical errors.
Can I watch Crunchyroll for free?
Yes, Crunchyroll is a free video-on-demand streaming service.