Admissions in the college are done through GNM in the state of Gujarat, the candidates must apply for the counselling conducted by Gujarat Nursing Council who conducts counselling for candidates who wish to take admission in courses like GNM in the state of Gujarat.
Application Form with How to Apply
- Gujarat GNM Application Form & Online Pin Distribution will be Started in August 2023.
- Applicants are instructed to fill and submit the Application Form to appear for the admission procedure.
- Application forms will be made available in online mode on the official website of the university for such applicants who want to get admission to the GNM course.
- Applicants are instructed to visit the official website and register themselves.
- At the time of registration, applicants need to provide some basic personal details like name, email ID, etc.
- After that applicants are instructed to fill the Application Form by entering the necessary details.
Documents required for admission process
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Requisite caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if admission is against reserved category.
- Gap Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of change of name, if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette Notification.
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Admissions in Gujarat 2023
Here are the requirements that you must meet to become eligible for Gujarat GNM admissions:
- Educational Requirements: You must have completed at least a Class 12 level of education or equivalent.
- Percentage Requirement: If you belong to the General Category (including physically handicapped), you must have scored at least 40% marks and 35% if you belong to the Reserved Category (including physically handicapped).
- Subject or Stream Requirement: Science Stream, Vyavsaylakshi Stream, General Stream, Uchchatar Uttar Buniyadi Pravah Stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Additional Requirements: You must not have passed the qualifying examination after taking the supplementary test.
Gujarat Nursing Registration 2023
The official authority conducts the registration for Gujarat Nursing Admission at the official website itself. However, if the candidates do not have the internet facility then they can also avail the same at cyber centre designated by admission committee. The entire process involves purchasing pink, filling the registration form, uploading documents and payment of application fee for Gujarat Nursing Registration 2020. Shown below are the steps.