Merrick Bank is an FDIC insured and recognized among the top 20 issuers of VISA cards. The bank has served over 3 million cardholders and provided more than $5.3 billion in credit.
In addition, the bank is known for providing consumer finance options to marine, horse trailers, and R.V. dealers throughout the U.S. to help customers find opportunities for getting what they need for recreation.
If you recently received a Merrick Bank credit card, you will need to activate it at merrickbank.com/activate before using it for purchases and payments.
To learn how to activate your Merrick Bank credit card online, go through the information provided below.
Merrickbank.com Activate Credit Card Online 
Activating your new Merrick Bank credit card online at merrickbank.com/activate is relatively easy. You can activate your card by following the step-by-step instructions provided below. In the end, you can also find answers to frequently asked questions related to card activation.
- Open merrickbank.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter your 16 Digit Card Number, the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY) in the provided fields.
- After entering the required information, click Activate Your Card.
- On the next screen, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process of your Merrick Bank credit card.
Once activated, you can start using it for making desired purchases and payments.
So, these are the quick steps that will help you activate your Merrick Bank credit card at merricbank.com/activate.
What should I do if there is a disputed transaction in my statement?
In case there is an error in your statement, you can write to Merrick Bank at Merrick Bank, P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY, 11804-9001
Make sure you provide the following information in your letter.
- Your Complete Name and Account Number.
- The exact amount of the suspected error.
- A brief description of the error you doubt in your statement.
In addition, you can also contact the Merrick Bank –
- Within 60 days after the error appeared on your credit card statement
- Minimum 3 business days before an automated payment is scheduled for your card.
How can I pay my Merrick Bank Credit card bill?
There are several convenient payment options that you can use to make the payment of your Merrick Bank credit card.
- You can make the payment online through the Cardholder Center.
- You can also use the mobile app or call – 1-800-204-5936 | TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563.
- You can mail a check or send a money order to Merrick Bank, P.O. Box 660702, Dallas, TX 75266-0702
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I use the Merrick Bank Visa credit card?
You can use your Merrick Bank Platinum Visa or Merrick Bank Secured Visa at any place where Visa credit cards are accepted.
Can I obtain cash using my Merrick Bank Visa credit card?
Yes, you can borrow cash using your Merrick Bank Visa credit card almost anywhere you go. The card comes with worldwide acceptance in 200 countries and at more than 2.2 million ATMs worldwide.
What are the hours of operation of the Merrick Bank Visa credit card?
The Merrick Bank customer support representatives are available 24 by 7. Their customer support numbers are – 1-800-204-5936 | TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563.
Can I still get a Merrick Bank credit card even when I have credit problems?
Although Merrick Bank has numerous credit programs for customers to build or rebuild their credit scores. So, depending on the type of credit problems you had in the past, Merrick bank may or may not offer you a credit card facility.
Can a Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card assist in re-establishing my credit score?
The Merrick Bank reports your account to all major credit bureaus (Experian | TransUnion | Equifax). Therefore, if you maintain a consistent report of positive payment history, you can re-establish your credit rating.
When does Merrick Bank consider a late payment?
When your card’s payment is not received by the due date, it is considered late. If the payment for your card is not received by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee. It is, therefore, always recommended to make the full/minimum payment on/before the due date to avoid a late fee and a negative impact on your credit score.
- Activate JetBlue Mastercard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate
- How to Activate My5 TV App at my5.tv/activate – Updated
- How to Activate HBO Max on Smart TV at hbomax.com/tvsignin – Updated
- How to Activate Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate – Updated
- Guide to Activate Conn’s Credit Card at conns.com/activate [Updated 2023]