Here are the universal steps to activate the My5 TV app on your preferred streaming device.
- Install the MY5 TV app from the App Store.
- Launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Visit my5.tv/activate on another device.
- Sign in to your account using your email address and password.
- Enter the code and click Activate.
My5 is a popular VOD service offered by Channel 5. Paramount Global owns My5, which is operated by their Paramount Networks UK & Australia division.
The video-on-demand service is only available in the UK and brings you many entertainment shows from across the Channel 5 family – 5STAR, Channel 5, 5SELECT, 5USA, and 5ACTION for free.
If you wish to catch up on some enthralling shows with your family, you need to install the My5 TV app on your streaming device and activate it at my5.tv/activate using your My5 account credentials.
Guide to Active My5 TV app on Apple TV, Roku, FireStick, or Android TV
To watch the latest dramas, entertainment shows, documentaries, sports, and more from across the Channel 5 family, you need to activate the My5 app on your favorite device. Here are the top things to consider for a hassle-free activation process.
- You need a Smart TV or a compatible streaming device like Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, or Fire TV to stream My5.
- High-speed, stable Internet connection.
- Account credentials with My5.
- A second device to access my5.tv/activate.
Once you have the above prerequisites handy, follow the steps below to activate the My5 TV app:
My5.tv Activate on Apple TV
To watch your favorite My5 shows on Apple TV, you must stick to the following activation steps:
- Turn on your device and access the Apple TV home screen.
- Navigate to the App Store and use the virtual keyboard to type “My5 – Channel 5.”
- Once the app appears on the screen, click the Get button to install it on your device.
- Once installed, launch the My5 app on your Apple TV.
- You will see a unique activation PIN on your TV screen.
- Save the code before accessing my5.tv/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the sign-in credentials – Email Address and Password and click the Sign-in button.
- Then, enter the code shown on your TV and click the ACTIVATE button.
You can now stream programs like Dogs Behaving Very Badly, Jeremy Vine, Deadline, and more on your Apple TV.
Activate My5TV on Roku via my5.tv/activate
If you want to enjoy popular My5 shows like Traffic Cops, Inside the Force 24/7, Neighbours, Home and Away, and Eggheads on your Roku, you shouldn’t mind checking the steps below.
- Ensure your Roku is set up and connected to your TV via an HDMI port.
- Access the Roku Channel Store and search for the My5 app.
- Click the Add Channel button to download the app on your device.
- Locate and launch the app to see an activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while accessing my5.tv/activate on a computer or mobile browser.
- Enter your My5 sign-in credentials and click the Sign in button.
- Now enter the code and click the Activate button to finish the process.
You should now be able to stream My5 on your Roku TV.
How to Activate My5.tv on FireStick Device
Here’s a step-by-step guide to install & activate the My5 TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- From the home screen of Amazon Fire TV, navigate to the App Store.
- Search for My5 – Channel 5 app in the App Store.
- Click the Get button to download and install the app on your TV.
- After downloading the My5 TV app, launch it,
- You should see an activation code on the screen.
- Write it down before heading to the activation URL – my5.tv/activate.
- Here, you must enter the sign-in details in the required fields and click the Sign In button.
- After signing in, enter the code when prompted.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
My5 TV is now active on your Amazon Firestick.
Steps to Activate My5 TV on Android TV
You can easily activate the My5 channel on your Android TV by following the steps mentioned below:
- Switch on your Android TV or Android-based Smart TV.
- Use the remote to access the Play Store.
- Type My5 using the virtual keyboard and select the app from the search results.
- Click the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
- Launch the app to receive an activation code.
- Save the code and visit my5.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Click the Sign In option after entering your email address and password.
- Enter the displayed activation code and click Activate.
The system will verify the details. After successful verification, you can stream My5 programs on the big screen.
How to Register for a My5/ Channel 5 account?
If you don’t have an account with Channel 5, let us walk you through the easy steps below.
- On your computer, open the activation page – my5.tv/activate.
- Click the Register button.
- Enter the following details – First Name, Last Name, Postcode, Date of Birth, Email Address, and Password.
- Click the “I confirm I have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions” checkbox.
- After filling in all the required information, click the Create Account button.
Your new Channel 5 account is now created. You can use the credentials to activate your device at my5.tv/activate.
Activating the My5 channel at my5.tv/activate on your streaming device is an effortless task that you can easily accomplish if you follow the above steps correctly.
Also, you must ensure you have all the prerequisites ready to avoid any activation-related error.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is My5 free?
You can stream the service and watch your favorite shows from across the Channel 5 family for free.
Do you have to register to watch My5 on my TV?
It is mandatory to have the sign-in details ready before jumping over to the activation steps. So, go to the Channel 5 website to register yourself.
What are the easy steps to activate My5 on my TV?
– If your TV is connected to one of the compatible streaming devices, you can get the My5 app from the device’s app store.
– Launch it to get an activation code.
– Visit my5.tv/activate, use the sign-in details to log in, and enter the code to activate My5 on your TV.