Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC Group IV Notification on March 2023. Tamil Nadu PSC has invites all the candidates for 7301 VAO, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist Post.
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Application Form before the last date 28 April 2023through online mode.
|TNPSC Group 4 2023- Overview|
|Name of the Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Group 4 – Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||7301|
|Notification Release Date||March 2023|
|Name of the Post||Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Steps to apply for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2023:
- Visit TNPSC website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘New User’ to register and generate Registration/Login ID and password
- Return to homepage and go to ‘Apply Online’
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form for the post
- Upload documents and pay the fee
- Submit the application form and download a copy
- Take a printout of the application form.
Name of Post with Number of Post Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||7301 Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)|
|Junior Assistant (Security)|
|Bill Collector Grade-1|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Date of TNPSC Group 4 Notification||March , 2023|
|Release of TNPSC Group 4 Application form||March , 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||April , 2023|
|Exam Date||July , 2023|
|Announcement of result||August 2023|
|Certificate verification and Counselling||September 2023|
Applicants must have passed in 10th Class from any recognized board.
- VAO post: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Junior Assistant (security), junior assistant (Non-security), Bill collector, Grade-I field officer, Draftsmen: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and the candidate should also have passed Govt Technical examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses. The candidate should also have passed Govt technical examination both in type writing and shorthand.
- Field Officer: for the recruitment to the post of field officer, other things being equal, preference should be given to the candidates who are trained in survey in industrial training institutes.
- Applicants’ minimum age limit is – 18 Years
- Applicants’ maximum age limit is – 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be given for reserved category wise as per govt. norm.
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Tamil Eligibility-cum-Scoring Test||100||150|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||25|
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process
Based on marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced on the Commission’s website.
After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they will be eligible as per the vacancy position.
TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2023
The admit cards for TNPSC Group 4 exams are expected to be released in August 2023. The admit cards will be released on the official website of TNPSC. The candidates who had applied for TNPSC Group 4 Exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website soon using their login credentials.
How to Download TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card?
Here at the steps to download the TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC.
- On the homepage, you will get the link to download the TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration ID and password in the spaces provided.
- Submit all the required details carefully.
- Your TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card will then be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future references.
TNPSC Group 4 Result
The commission generally releases the result for the TNPSC Group 4 a few months after the release of the answer key. Along with the result, the commission releases the revised answer key and marks. If you find your roll number or name within the result PDF, means you qualified for the subsequent round of the exam.