Owned by Corus Entertainment, Global TV is the second most-viewed English-language TV network in Canada after CTV. In addition, the Global Television Network has an official TV everywhere app that lets you watch your favorite TV shows, movies, news, sports, and other entertainment shows on your streaming devices.
The official Global TV app allows you to stream live television and on-demand content from Global TV on your streaming devices, such as Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, etc. The app is available for free and can be downloaded from the respective app stores.
To watch Global TV for free on your streaming device, you must install and activate the Global TV app at watch.globaltv.com/activate using your TV provider credentials.
Refer to the instructions below for details on the complete installation and activation process.
What is watch.globaltv.com/activate
Watch.globaltv.com/activate is the official website to activate the Global TV app on your streaming devices or smart TVs. When you install the Global TV app on your device, you are prompted to enter an activation code to link the app with your Global TV account.
To activate the Global TV app on your TV-connected device, you must visit the watch.globaltv.com/activate website on a computer or mobile device, enter the activation code displayed on your TV, and sign in with your TV/service provider credentials. Once the activation process is complete, you can access the full range of Global TV content on your big screen.
You must have a valid cable or satellite television subscription that includes Global TV in their channel lineup. Without a valid subscription, you cannot activate the app and access the content.
Guide to Watch GlobalTV.com Activate on Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV 
You can binge-watch Global TV shows such as Departure, Family Law, Nurses, Big Brother Canada, etc., at no extra cost when you activate the Global TV app on your streaming device using your TV subscription via watch.globaltv.com/activate.
You will need a few things before jumping to the activation guide below.
- Verify that you have the correct sign-in details with your TV provider.
- High-speed, stable Internet connection.
- A compatible streaming platform is a must.
- Be ready with another device (mobile phone or laptop) to access the watch.globaltv.com activate website.
These are the basics. Once you confirm all these, you are good to go with the activation process below.
Can I watch Global TV on Amazon Fire TV? Totally! The Global TV app is available on the Amazon App Store. Here’s how to get it on your FireStick device and start watching with your near and dear ones.
- Go to the Find section of your Fire TV, and search for the Global TV app.
- Select the app and tap the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the app on your Fire TV.
- Inside the app, you will see a unique code and activation instructions.
- Open the watch.globaltv.com activate URL on a browser of your second device.
- Enter the code and press the Continue button.
- Next, select your TV Provider (if prompted) and sign in with its login credentials.
The Global TV app is now active on your Fire Stick device.
watch.globaltv.com Activate on Roku
The Global TV official app is now available on Roku Channel Store. Whether you have a Roku streaming stick or Roku TV, the following instructions can help you activate the app in just ten quick steps. So, let’s get started:
- Go to your Roku home screen and access the Streaming Channels section.
- Use the Search option to find the Global TV app.
- Select the app and tap the Add channel button.
- The app will begin to install on your Roku device.
- Once installed, tap the Go to channel button to launch the app.
- Note down the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
- Now, access the Global TV activation link – watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code from your device and click the Continue button.
- Next, select your TV Provider from the given options and enter its credentials to sign in.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Now return to your TV screen and watch your favorite Global TV programming.
Activate Global TV On Android Smart TV
To watch the episodes of your favorite Global TV shows and enjoy Live TV programming on Android TV, you must sign in with your TV provider credentials. To quickly install & activate Global TV on Android TV, follow these steps:
- Access the Google Play Store from your Android TV home screen.
- Find the Global TV app using the search option in the Play Store.
- Then, select the app from the given results, and tap the Install button.
- When the app gets installed, tap Open to launch it.
- You will see an activation code and instructions to follow.
- Now, leave this screen active and visit watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click Continue.
- Select your TV Provider and sign in with relevant credentials to complete the activation process.
You can now access Global TV on your Android TV.
Watch Globaltv.com Activate on Apple TV
Here’s what Apple TV users need to do to access the Global TV app:
- Launch App Store on your Apple TV and locate the Global TV using the search box.
- Next, select the app from the search results.
- Then, click the Get option to begin the installation.
- After installation, tap the Open button to launch the app.
- A one-time unique code and an activation link will appear on your TV screen.
- Now, open watch.globaltv.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code in the provided field on the activation page.
- Next, select your TV Provider and sign in with your account credentials.
The Global TV app is now activated on your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It shows I’m not in Canada, but I am. How to fix this?
Ensure that you are not using a browser extension or proxy tool that modifies your IP address. In such cases, the Global TV app might consider that you’re in a different country. Try turning it off and let your device/computer reconnect to your Canadian IP.
How many people can access the app simultaneously?
Currently, five people/devices can be logged in using the same account at the same time.
What devices support the Global TV App?
The latest Global TV App is currently compatible with the web, Android smartphones, iOS, Android TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung smart TV, LG TV, and Apple TV.
Do I need to sign in every time I access the Global TV App?
No. When you sign into the app, it stays valid for 90 days. If you do not access the app for 90 days, you may be required to sign in again. So, remember to access the app once in 90 days to avoid following the login process again.
- How to Activate Reelz Now at reelznow.com/activate? [Updated 2022]
- How to Activate Real Debrid at https //real-debrid.com/device In 2023
- How to Activate Rocket League at rocketleague.com/activate – Updated
- Activate Merrick Bank Credit Card at merrickbank.com/activate – Updated
- Activate JetBlue Mastercard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate